Monday, December 21, 2009

open call: author interviews

With the new year just around the corner, I’m making plans for my author Q&A schedule. Usually once each week I feature authors from all genres and styles in an effort to share some literary love on this blog. From poetry to paranormal, academics to avant-garde, there’s something wonderful about sharing news of recent and upcoming publications with the blog readers.

So, this is your opportunity; if you have a new or forthcoming publication, event, or other publicly engaging experience to share, let’s chat. I’m opening the doors to add authors to my 2010 interview schedule and would love to feature a few new voices.

Simply email me at lori @ loriamay.com [no spaces] with your publication details, link to your website(s), and your availability for an interview. I generally conduct my Q&As via email, so it doesn’t matter where you’re located in the world. If you have a new publication on the way, we can make it happen.

Thanks!

No comments :

Post a Comment