Saturday, March 8, 2014

Stuffed in Seattle: AWP 14




I arrived in Seattle well before the AWP conference, long before the buzz of writers took over the city. So, it’s no surprise I ate my way around the city over my nine day stay. Coffee, cupcakes, fish, and crab… the menu varied but my satisfaction was pretty steady. 

The Crab Pot
Seattle AWP was a great time, as per usual, and my favorite part of this conference is that it serves as an annual reunion where I catch up with friends from across the country and beyond. Since I am still unpacking (I know, I know) and settling back into EST time, I’ll keep this blog post short with just a few photos that capture the love and lore of AWP ’14…


Bookfair Buzz



Cupcake Royale (one of my favorite places in the world)


AWP takes over the streets of Seattle


My signing at the Accents Publishing table in the Bookfair


The Glass Lyre / Pirene's Fountain poetry reading


Me and Mr Jim (of Quiddity International)


***





No comments :

Post a Comment