Thursday, November 8, 2012

The Riots, a Suitcase, a Field Guide and more



I’m shamefully behind in updating my website but want to share a few recent publications.

The Iowa Review
Review of Danielle Cadena Deulen's award-winning memoir, The Riots. Read here

Passages North
My 'writing life' essay, “Out of a Suitcase and Into the Vortex.” Read here.

New Orleans Review
Review of The Rose Metal Press Field Guide to Writing Flash Nonfiction, edited by Dinty W. Moore. Read here.

The Review Review
I talk about Issue 29 of Salt Hill journal. Read here.

Pirene's Fountain
I have a poem, “Drinks Among Friends,” in the beverage anthology. Read here. 

But, wait! There's more...
Stay tuned for new essays and reviews forthcoming in The Colorado Review, Brevity, The Toronto Review of Books, and Los Angeles Review.

Thanks for reading and sharing links!

(Website to be updated soon.... I’m busy wrapping up edits on a personal essay collection and shopping a new full-length poetry collection. Phew!)

No comments :

Post a Comment